If you're like me, you like decorating the classroom or the house with the things the children make. We like having the children talk about something for which they're thankful on Thanksgiving (I think everyone does something like this, lol), but my kiddos LOVE these buntings because they get to write more than one thing (with four children, if they each do four triangles--one in each color--that's 16 right there!) In the classroom, you'd probably want to give one per student...unless you have a lot of room!
What a great way to decorate:
- The hallway outside the classroom
- A bulletin board (aren't those the best? less work for teachers!)
- A classroom door (a zig-zag bunting)
- Your family dining room wall
- The wall behind the "food buffet" at Thanksgiving dinner
- Your homeschool room
.......and gobs of other possibilities! One of the best things about this is that you can use it in the classroom AND in your own home! Once you buy it, it's yours!